- Developing the prototype for a digital twin to simulate complex assembly lines
- Simulation and optimising assembly concepts using real data (OpEx 4.0)
- Evaluating concept limitations (critical parameters, thresholds, limits)
- Performing a sensitivity analysis
- Adjusting assembly concepts in accordance with simulation results
- Developing a target concept for integrated intralogistics (assembly input and output)
- Feasibility evaluation of automated, order-specific manufacture of carton boxes (packaging) for spare and wear parts
Interested in hearing more about this challenging project? Contact us!