Service – For a profitable service business
Profitable services can potentially counteract the impact of declining product margins and volatile market developments. We support you in the targeted development and optimisation of your service business. We cooperate with you to design effective strategies and innovative solutions to enhance the profitability, efficiency and sustainability of your service business.
Targeted innovation in the service business significantly affects profitable growth. Digitalisation, sustainability requirements and increasing competition in the service business are only three of the reasons why many companies are faced with the challenge of realigning or even completely reassessing their service business. We transform your service business into service excellence.
- Service potential analysis
- Strategic alignment for new and service business
- Service excellence transformation
- Circular economy in the service business
- Business model, service innovation
- Life-cycle-oriented service models
- Service portfolio design & management
- Product & service life cycle management
- Pricing strategies, value based pricing
- Prototypes, pilot projects for innovative and sustainable services (MVP)
Optimising the service business with innovative service products opens up considerable growth potential. However, proactive marketing is required for the new and improved service products to realise this potential. We support you in successful marketing.
- Assessment service marketing and sales
- Service sales
- Go-to-market concepts
- Sales concepts for value-added & digital services
- Potential-driven service sales management
- Pilot projects in marketing and execution
- Distribution processes and organisation
- Distribution and service partner management
We also offer you reliable support for your operational service business, helping you ensure an efficient, effective, profitable and sustainable service delivery.
- Planning & management concepts
- Robust service & spare parts supply chain
- Low impact service footprint & networks
- Service organisation, service processes, lean service
- Service controlling, benchmarking, service control tower
- Digital service, service 4.0
- Evaluation, implementation of digital service solutions