Senior Manager ERP (M/F/D)
As an international, implementation-driven consultancy, we support our clients in the areas of digital business transformation, supply chain & operations management and service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects and part projects for the sustainable development and optimisation of business processes in the value chain through the optimal, economical use of ERP systems in industrial and commercial enterprises
- Implementation of projects to optimise utilisation of the ERP as well as additional systems such as CRM, APS, SCM, E-Procurement, WMS
- Managing programmes to support the digital transformation based on integrated applications
- Acquisition of new and follow-up projects
- Collaborating in the further development of methods and tools
You have previous work experience in an industrial or trading company or in business/implementation consulting. As part of your responsibilities, you have developed and optimised processes in sales, planning, purchasing, production, logistics and service. You are also familiar with the leading ERP systems.
You are success-driven, communicative and enjoy working in a team. You have a first-rate university or technical college degree (business administration, engineering, information technology). You speak German as your native language (non-native speakers must be at least level C2). You also have excellent command of written and spoken English. We offer you a chance to further your personal and professional development in implementation-oriented management consulting as part of a strong team, work on exciting national and international projects as well as continuous training and education.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application to Ms Irmgard Zellweger, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only consider direct applications – no recruitment agencies.